Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer30.35 in (1028.6 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Marietta / Dobbins Air Force Base (KMGE)
Lat: 33.93 Lon: -84.52 Elev: 1010ft.
2 Miles ENE Marietta GA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 40. East wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Saturday Showers, mainly between 7am and 3pm. High near 50. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cobb County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE