Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Ida (KMWT)
Lat: 34.55°N Lon: 93.58°W Elev: 1066ft.
4 Miles NE Nathan AR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northwest. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pike County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE