Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1028.0 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Monroe Airport (KEQY)
Lat: 35.02 Lon: -80.62 Elev: 679ft.
3 Miles NNW Matthews NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 67. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mecklenburg County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE