Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
Read More... Humidity40% Wind SpeedNW 3 mph Barometer30.26 in Dewpoint20°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Statesville Municipal Airport (KSVH)
Lat: 35.76°N Lon: 80.96°W Elev: 965ft.
3 Miles SSE Sheffield NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Light south southeast wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 32. South southwest wind around 6 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Monday A slight chance of rain after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday Night A chance of rain after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.