Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer29.75 in (1007.6 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Mountain Home, Ozark Regional Airport (KBPK)
Lat: 36.37 Lon: -92.47 Elev: 928ft.
3 Miles SSW Gamaliel AR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 43. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly before 9pm, then a slight chance of rain after midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and sleet before 10am, then a slight chance of rain between 10am and noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. West northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baxter County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE