Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.651111 Lon: -108.536944 Elev: 8201ft.
4 Miles NNW Dolores CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 26. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 13. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE