Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedS 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
MOLAS PASS (CAMLP)
Lat: 37.75139 Lon: -107.69111 Elev: 10801ft.
6 Miles E Dunton CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 29. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE