Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
HUNTSMAN MESA (HMEC2)
Lat: 38.331944°N Lon: 107.088889°W Elev: 9400ft.
16 Miles ENE Cimarron CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely before 11am, then rain and snow showers likely between 11am and 2pm, then scattered snow showers after 2pm. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a high near 42. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gunnison River Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE