Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
USGS/NPS Building, Moab (MOAB)
Lat: 38.537356 Lon: -109.510439 Elev: 4476ft.
4 Miles SW Moab UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Calm wind.
- Friday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 23. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arches/Grand Flat, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE