Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
MESA LAKES (MESC2)
Lat: 39.06 Lon: -108.06 Elev: 10000ft.
10 Miles NNW Cedaredge CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 8. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand and Battlement Mesas, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE