Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SCHOFIELD PASS (SOSC2)
Lat: 39.02°N Lon: 107.05°W Elev: 10700ft.
7 Miles S Snowmass Village CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 31. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 16. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE