Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.4 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore, Inner Harbor (KDMH)
Lat: 39.28°N Lon: 76.61°W Elev: 19ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Light northeast wind.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers before 2am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Baltimore, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE