Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Wolcott (8) (CO095)
Lat: 39.70087°N Lon: 106.68395°W Elev: 6966ft.
11 Miles SSW Edwards CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 5pm. High near 34. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE