Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity72% Wind SpeedE 5 MPH Barometer30.26 in (1021.7 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Rifle, Garfield County Regional Airport (KRIL)
Lat: 39.525°N Lon: 107.72722°W Elev: 5545ft.
5 Miles N Rifle CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with an east wind 10 to 20 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night A chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.