Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 2 mph
- Barometer29.94 in (1014.7 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility70.00 mi
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7 Lon: -104.75 Elev: 5571ft.
3 Miles SSE Commerce City CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 37. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -1. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Wind chill values as low as -1. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. South southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE