Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1029.7 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility70.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
3 Miles SSE Commerce City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE