Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1013.7 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility25.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
3 Miles SSE Commerce City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 40. South southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 9am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a north wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Blustery, with a north wind 7 to 16 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE