Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
TRAPPER LAKE (TLSC2)
Lat: 40°N Lon: 107.24°W Elev: 9700ft.
8 Miles NNE Trapper Lake CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 28. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches possible.
- Tonight Scattered snow, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 9. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the evening.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flattops, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE