Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in (1029.3 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Vernal, Vernal Airport (KVEL)
Lat: 40.44417°N Lon: 109.51167°W Elev: 5272ft.
14 Miles WNW Bonanza UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE