Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.36 in (1029.2 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vernal, Vernal Airport (KVEL)
Lat: 40.44417°N Lon: 109.51167°W Elev: 5272ft.
5 Miles NNE Jensen UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Light south wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE