Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 23 G 30 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1009.9 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Laramie/Gen. Brees (KLAR)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 105.68°W Elev: 7266ft.
Red Feather Lakes CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow between midnight and 3am, then a chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a west southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Snow. Temperature rising to near 29 by 10am, then falling to around 24 during the remainder of the day. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 16 to 18 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 13. Blustery, with a north wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Breezy.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE