Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1018.0 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
West Michigan Regional Airport (KBIV)
Lat: 42.75°N Lon: 86.1°W Elev: 689ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain and snow after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow before 7pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ottawa County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE