Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Barometer30.12 in (1020.9 mb)
Current conditions at
Grand Junction Regional Airport (KGJT)
Lat: 39.13389 Lon: -108.53861 Elev: 4859ft.
Rest Of Today Partly sunny. Highs in the 30s. Tonight Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain and snow after midnight. Lows 15 to 25. Sunday Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of rain and snow in the morning...then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs 35 to 45. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain and snow. Lows in the 20s. Monday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain and snow. Highs in the 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows 15 to 25. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the 30s. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows 10 to 20. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs 35 to 45. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows 15 to 25. Christmas Day Partly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of rain and snow. Highs 35 to 45. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow in the evening. Lows 10 to 20. Friday Partly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. Highs 25 to 35.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE