Significant threat for flash flooding continues across the southwestern U.S.; river flooding is also possible
Heavy precipitation continues to be forecast for much of the Southwest U.S. due to the remnants of Odile. The heaviest rainfall will be concentrated across southern Arizona, southern New Mexico and western Texas where 3 to 6 inches could fall through Friday, with some locales receiving up to 9 inches. Flash flooding, as well as river flooding, will be a risk for many locations in this region.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 5 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Harbor Springs Airport (KMGN)
Lat: 45.42 Lon: -84.91 Elev: 686ft.
Rest Of Tonight Mostly cloudy. Areas of frost. Lows in the mid 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts to around 20 mph. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear. Areas of frost after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Partly sunny. Patchy frost in the morning. A 30 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Friday Night Warmer. Rain showers likely and chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Saturday Numerous rain showers and chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 50s. Sunday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Cooler. Lows in the mid 40s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 40. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE