Flash flooding possible across parts of central Plains and Upper Midwest
Heavy rain is forecast from the central Plains into the Upper Midwest and will bring a threat of flash flooding to these regions Thursday into Friday. The heaviest rain on Thursday is expected from northern Kansas across eastern Nebraska, Iowa and southeastern Minnesota into Wisconsin.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedNE 3 mph
Current conditions at
Cheboygan Co Airport (KSLH)
Lat: 45.65 Lon: -84.52 Elev: 640ft.
This Afternoon Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Light winds. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Light winds. Friday Periods of rain in the morning...then frequent rain showers and chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 70. Southeast winds 10 mph. Friday Night Warmer. Frequent rain showers and chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Rain showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 10 mph. Saturday Night Rain showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows around 60. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Sunday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 70s. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Labor Day Rain showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Monday Night Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Lows around 60. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Wednesday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE