Active weather pattern Sunday brings threat of wintry weather to several parts of U.S
A few areas of active weather are expected on Sunday. The first will be in the Southwest, where locally heavy rain and mountain snow are possible from California to the Rockies. Farther east, wintry weather is possible over a large portion of the country. Numerous Winter Weather Advisories and a few Winter Storm Warnings are in effect from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
Grayling, Grayling Army Airfield (KGOV)
Lat: 44.68 Lon: -84.73 Elev: 1158ft.
Today Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of snow showers in the morning...then chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 20s. Southwest winds 10 mph. Chance of snow 40 percent. Tonight Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 11. West winds 10 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph after midnight. Monday Partly sunny. Occasional flurries in the morning. Highs in the lower 20s. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Colder. Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 2 below. West winds 10 mph in the evening becoming light. Tuesday Snow. Accumulation expected. Highs in the mid 20s. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Not as cold. Lows around 13. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs around 17. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Much colder. Lows around 9 below. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs around 13. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 1 below. Friday Mostly cloudy. Not as cold. Highs in the upper 20s. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Not as cold. Lows around 14. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 20s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE