Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Wednesday, one affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California and the other New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across both areas, with 2-4 inches of rainfall, with isolated higher amounts, possible by Thursday morning.
Wind SpeedSE 3 mph
Barometer30.20 in (1022.8 mb)
Current conditions at
Spirit Of St. Louis Airport (KSUS)
Lat: 38.66 Lon: -90.63 Elev: 462ft.
Tonight Mostly clear. Low around 40. Light wind. Thursday Partly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. High in the mid 60s. Light wind. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy early in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Low around 50. Light wind. Friday Partly cloudy. High in the mid 70s. Light wind. Friday Night Mostly clear. Low in the mid 50s. Light wind. Saturday Mostly sunny. High in the upper 70s. Saturday Night Clear. Low around 50. Sunday And Sunday Night Mostly clear. High in the mid 70s. Low in the upper 50s. Monday Partly cloudy. High in the upper 70s. Monday Night Partly cloudy with chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Low in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Cooler. Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. High in the upper 60s. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Low in the upper 40s. High in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE