Snow continues in Northern New England
Strong low pressure will keep snow going over northern New England into Thursday afternoon. Another low pressure area will bring snow to the central Plains and Mississippi Valley. Occasional rain and mountain snow is expected along the west coast and southern Rocky Mountains.
Wind SpeedW 5 mph
Barometer30.11 in (1019.5 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Chapel Hill, Williams Airport (KIGX)
Lat: 35.93 Lon: -79.06 Elev: 509ft.
Today Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Cold with lows around 30. Light and variable winds. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs around 50. North winds around 5 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 20 percent. Saturday Rain. Cooler with highs around 40. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Saturday Night Cloudy. A chance of rain in the evening. Near steady temperature in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE