Unsettled weather moving into the western and central U.S.
Increasing moisture and colder air will filter into the Pacific Northwest Friday and into
Saturday. Expect rain to start near the coast and then begin to spread steadily to the south and east into the interior mountains as snow Friday into Saturday. Enough moisture will be pushed eastward to also see snow in the central and southern Rockies and adjacent Plains Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedW 7 mph
Barometer30.23 in (1024.3 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Syracuse, Syracuse Hancock International Airport (KSYR)
Lat: 43.11 Lon: -76.1 Elev: 420ft.
Rest Of Tonight Cloudy with scattered snow showers. Lows near zero. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of snow 30 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy with scattered flurries in the morning... Then partly sunny with scattered snow showers in the afternoon. Highs near 15. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30 percent. Friday Night Partly cloudy. A chance of snow showers in the evening. Lows near zero. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40 percent. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs 15 to 20. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Wind chill values as low as 15 below. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows near zero. South winds around 5 mph. Sunday Snow likely. Highs in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 70 percent. Sunday Night Snow. Lows in the lower 20s. Chance of snow 80 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 20s. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 5 to 10 above. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s. Tuesday Night Snow likely with a chance of freezing rain. Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows 15 to 20. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE