Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Barometer30.19 in (1020.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Fort Worth, Naval Air Station (KNFW)
Lat: 32.77 Lon: -97.45 Elev: 608ft.
Today Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows around 60. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms...mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows around 60. Tuesday And Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Highs in the lower 80s. Lows in the upper 50s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. Thursday And Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Lows in the mid 60s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE