Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Steamboat Springs (KSBS)
Lat: 40.51530 Lon: -106.86767 Elev: 6890ft.
Steamboat Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Wind chill values as low as -15. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Areas of fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around -6. Wind chill values as low as -20. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Areas of fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -15. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Yampa River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE