Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedE 5 MPH
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Steamboat Springs (KSBS)
Lat: 40.51530 Lon: -106.86767 Elev: 6890ft.
Upper Yampa River Basin
Rest Of Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows 25 to 35. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs 55 to 65. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 20 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 25 to 35. Friday Sunny. Highs in the 60s. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 20 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows 25 to 35. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the 60s. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the 30s. Sunday Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly sunny. A 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the 50s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the evening...then a chance of rain and snow showers after midnight. Lows 25 to 35. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Monday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of snow showers in the morning...then mostly sunny in the afternoon. Highs 35 to 45. Monday Night Through Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the 20s. Highs in the 40s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. A 20 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE