Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 0 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
MOLAS PASS (CAMLP)
Lat: 37.75139 Lon: -107.69111 Elev: 10801ft.
13 Miles S Silverton CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. West wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE