Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity87% Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH Barometer30.20 in Dewpoint6°F (-14°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389°N Lon: 107.90861°W Elev: 9078ft.
8 Miles NE Dunton CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Snow likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Snow. Low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Blustery. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Blustery. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Breezy. Christmas Day A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Breezy.