Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Mostly Cloudy with Haze
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.33 in (1027.5 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cahokia / St. Louis, St. Louis Downtown Airport (KCPS)
Lat: 38.58°N Lon: 90.15°W Elev: 413ft.
2 Miles NW Cahokia IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely before noon, then a chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Clair County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE