Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.8 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport MO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Occasional rain. High near 39. Southeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Occasional rain before 7pm, then occasional snow. Low around 29. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 34. East wind 5 to 13 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE