Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1021.1 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 568ft.
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 12 to 17 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely before noon, then a chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE