Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 15 G 36 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Heat Index82°F (28°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.738556 Lon: -108.836583 Elev: 5940ft.
31 Miles NNE Dinosaur CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 90. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 25 mph becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 86. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming southwest 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 95.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Yampa River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE