Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 25 G 32 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
4 Miles N Columbia MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a northwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE