Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint-7°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
MOLAS PASS (CAMLP)
Lat: 37.75139 Lon: -107.69111 Elev: 10801ft.
4 Miles S Ophir CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE