Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.45 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.62°N Lon: 109.47°W Elev: 6001ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Light south wind becoming south southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE