Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
HUNTSMAN MESA (HMEC2)
Lat: 38.331944 Lon: -107.088889 Elev: 9400ft.
14 Miles WSW Gunnison CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 39. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 84. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming southwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gunnison River Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE