Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.71 in (1040.8 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Cahokia / St. Louis, St. Louis Downtown Airport (KCPS)
Lat: 38.58 Lon: -90.15 Elev: 413ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny and cold, with a high near 19. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 17. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow and freezing drizzle before noon, then a chance of freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 26. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night A chance of freezing drizzle before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 21. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE