Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.7 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cahokia / St. Louis, St. Louis Downtown Airport (KCPS)
Lat: 38.58°N Lon: 90.15°W Elev: 413ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Tuesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 75. South wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind becoming north 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Snow likely, possibly mixed with rain, mainly before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE