Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
GRAND MESA - SKYWAY POINT (CAGMS)
Lat: 39.0593°N Lon: 108.06075°W Elev: 10628ft.
8 Miles SSE Mesa CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind around 15 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. East wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand and Battlement Mesas, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE