Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity28% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.18 in (1019.4 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Rifle, Garfield County Regional Airport (KRIL)
Lat: 39.525°N Lon: 107.72722°W Elev: 5545ft.
6 Miles ENE Battlement Mesa CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 10 to 20 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.