Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 12 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Dowd Junction (10) (CO092)
Lat: 39.60794°N Lon: 106.44911°W Elev: 7747ft.
3 Miles WNW Red Cliff CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 32. North northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 14. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE