Severe thunderstorms forecast this evening into tonight
Scattered severe storms with wind and hail will occur this evening and tonight from the central Plains east-northeast to southern Lake Michigan. A cluster of severe storms is possible over the Black Hills region, and more isolated wind and hail storms may occur over interior portions of the Pacific Northwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
Barometer29.99 in (1015.2 mb)
VisibilityNA Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Cahokia / St. Louis, St. Louis Downtown Airport (KCPS)
Lat: 38.58 Lon: -90.15 Elev: 413ft.
Today Partly sunny with scattered showers and thunderstorms. High in the upper 80s. West wind around 10 mph in the morning shifting to the north in the afternoon. Tonight Cooler. Mostly clear. Low around 60. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny. High around 80. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear. Low around 60. Light wind. Friday Partly cloudy. High in the mid 80s. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low around 70. Saturday Hot and humid. Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High in the lower 90s. Highest heat index readings of around 100 in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low around 70. Sunday Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High around 90. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Low in the mid 60s. Monday Partly cloudy. High around 80. Monday Night Mostly clear. Low around 60. Tuesday Partly cloudy. High around 80.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE