Heavy rain and mountain snow across the Northwest U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Wind SpeedE 5 mph
Barometer30.25 in (1024.8 mb)
Visibility5.00 mi Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
St. Charles, St. Charles County Smartt Airport (KSET)
Lat: 38.93 Lon: -90.43 Elev: 436ft.
Today Cloudy. Areas of fog early in the morning. Chance of flurries early in the morning. High in the lower 40s. Light wind. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Low in the lower 30s. Light wind. Sunday Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly sunny. High in the mid 40s. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Low in the mid 30s. South wind around 10 mph. Monday Rain likely. High in the upper 40s. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night Rain likely. Low around 40. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. High in the lower 40s. Tuesday Night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow... Possibly mixed with rain. Low around 30. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. High in the upper 30s. Wednesday Night Through Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Low around 30. High around 40. Friday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain... Possibly mixed with snow. High in the mid 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE