Winds, elevation snow and moderate rainfall possible for portions of the Northwest
The next system over the Pacific will move onshore over the West Coast Thursday night into Friday morning bringing wind, elevation snow and moderate rain to the Pacific Northwest beginning Thursday evening. Travel and outdoor impacts will be felt across the western U. S. as the storm moves east through the weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Barometer30.13 in (1020.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Spirit Of St. Louis Airport (KSUS)
Lat: 38.66 Lon: -90.63 Elev: 462ft.
Today Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Widespread frost in the morning. A 40 percent chance of showers. High in the lower 60s. South wind around 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Low in the upper 30s. Light wind in the evening becoming north 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Friday Breezy...cooler. Mostly sunny. High in the mid 40s. Temperature falling into the 30s in the afternoon. North wind 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Friday Night Colder...clear. Widespread frost after midnight. Low in the mid 20s. North wind around 10 mph in the evening becoming light after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny. Widespread frost in the morning. High in the mid 40s. Light wind. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Low around 30. Sunday Partly sunny. High in the lower 50s. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Low around 40. Monday Warmer. Mostly cloudy with chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. High in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Showers likely and slight chance of thunderstorms. Low around 50. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. High in the upper 50s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Low around 40. Wednesday Partly cloudy. High around 60.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE