Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Barometer30.19 in (1022.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Spirit Of St. Louis Airport (KSUS)
Lat: 38.66 Lon: -90.63 Elev: 462ft.
St. Charles County
Today Partly sunny in the morning...then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High in the mid 60s. South wind around 10 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy early in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Low around 50. Light wind. Friday Warmer. Mostly sunny. High in the mid 70s. Light wind in the morning becoming southwest around 10 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear. Low in the mid 50s. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny. High in the upper 70s. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Saturday Night Clear. Low in the upper 40s. Sunday Mostly sunny. High in the lower 70s. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Low in the mid 50s. Monday Partly cloudy. High in the upper 70s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Low in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Tuesday Cooler. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. High in the upper 60s. Tuesday Night Cooler. Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Low in the upper 40s. Wednesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. High in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE