Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Wind SpeedE 5 mph
Barometer30.24 in (1024.2 mb)
Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
St. Charles, St. Charles County Smartt Airport (KSET)
Lat: 38.93 Lon: -90.43 Elev: 436ft.
Tonight Cloudy. Low in the mid 30s. Light wind. Sunday Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly sunny. High in the mid 40s. South wind around 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy until early morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Low in the mid 30s. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Monday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. High around 50. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night Rain likely. Low around 40. South wind around 10 mph in the evening becoming light after midnight. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. High in the mid 40s. Tuesday Night Colder...cloudy. Chance of rain and snow in the evening...then chance of snow after midnight. Low around 30. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. High in the mid 30s. Wednesday Night And Christmas Day Partly cloudy. Low in the upper 20s. High around 40. Thursday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain and snow. Low in the lower 30s. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain... Possibly mixed with snow. High in the lower 40s. Friday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow... Possibly mixed with rain. Low in the mid 20s. Saturday Colder. Partly cloudy. High in the lower 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE