Tropical Storm Bertha moving toward northeastern Caribbean
The National Hurricane Center is currently monitoring Tropical Storm Bertha as it moves toward the northeastern Caribbean, with maximum sustained winds of 45 mph. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, with Bertha expected to pass just south of Puerto Rico on Saturday, before eventually curving to the north and northeast, away from the U.S. mainland.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Hannibal Regional Airport (KHAE)
Lat: 39.73 Lon: -91.44 Elev: 769ft.
Today Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers in the morning... Then scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High in the lower 80s. Light wind. Tonight Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms early in the evening. Low around 60. Light wind. Saturday Mostly sunny. High in the mid 80s. Light wind. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Low around 60. Light wind. Sunday Mostly sunny. High in the upper 80s. Light wind. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Low in the lower 60s. Monday Mostly sunny. High in the upper 80s. Monday Night Mostly clear. Low in the mid 60s. Tuesday And Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. High around 90. Low around 70. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. High around 90. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Low in the upper 60s. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. High in the lower 80s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE