Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Wind SpeedE 6 mph
Barometer30.24 in (1024.9 mb)
Visibility5.00 mi Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia, Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.82 Lon: -92.22 Elev: 889ft.
Today Cloudy. Areas of fog in the morning. Patchy freezing drizzle in the morning. High in the mid 30s. Light wind. Tonight Cloudy. Patchy drizzle through the night. Patchy freezing drizzle after midnight. Near steady temperature around 30. Light wind. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Patchy freezing drizzle and drizzle in the morning. High around 40. Light wind. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Low in the lower 30s. Light wind in the evening becoming south around 10 mph after midnight. Sunday Mostly cloudy. High in the mid 40s. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Low in the mid 30s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. High in the mid 40s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Low in the mid 30s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain... Possibly mixed with snow. High around 40. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow... Possibly mixed with rain. Low around 30. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. High in the upper 30s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Low in the upper 20s. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy. High around 40.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE